IObit 360 Scan Question

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by HealingStargate, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HealingStargate

HealingStargate Registered Member

I have a question that I hope I can get an answer to.

I have in addition to ESET SS, I use IObit 360 and for the past few weeks 360 is flagging the two items below.

I believe they are connected to ESET SS and I would appreciate an explanation on what they are and why they would be flagged as malware.

Thank you.
    KOR-

Misleading.WindowsEnterpriseDefender, Registry Key, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\egui.exe, 4-29640
    Misleading.WindowsEnterpriseDefender, Registry Key, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe, 4-29641

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Did you let IObit know about it as a possible false positive? They should fix the detection accordingly

3. HealingStargate

IOBit wants them to be uploaded to 'VirusTotal' and I can't seem to be able to do that and so they will not do anything until I have done my part.

I had thought that ESET would explain what they are and if they are normal to have in registry before I proceed further with IObit.

KOR-

4. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

5. HealingStargate

IObit 360 has written me that the files are a FP. They will be correcting with an update.

KOR-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.