Invalid username/password

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by holper123, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holper123

holper123 Registered Member

I have used Nod32 since September on 10 computers with no problems. I am set for automatic updates and they have been working fine until December 15th. Now it says my username and password that I was sent by email (and was remembered in the system and working) is not valid on 4 of the computers. The subscription is for a year, and the other license packages are working. What happened? How can I fix it?

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi holper123, welcome to Wilders.

Is it advising that NOD32 has reverted to a Trial version? If so, then see post number 126 HERE

If NOD32 is advising of an incorrect Username and Password, then see post number 115 HERE

Cheers :D

3. holper123

It has been working perfectly for 3 months with the username and password in the initial email. I re-inputted them in the setup box, copying and pasting from the original email, and when I tell it to update, it says, "Enter password to access u24.eset.com. When I re-enter the username and password, even copying and pasting from the original email, the box pops back up again, until I cancel it and it says "invalid username and password." It acts as if the subscription has expired, but the original email says it's good until Sept 07

4. Blackspear

Is the update server set to "Choose Automatically"?

5. holper123

yes, it is

6. Blackspear

Please change the server temporarily to 82.165.250.23 and try updating again. Once it succeeds then change it back to Choose Automatically.

7. holper123

It is attempting to access 82.165.250.33 when it is choosing automatically. I tried it on u23.eset.com which didn't work, and I tried to add server 82.165.250.23 which it won't let me add. Picking 82.165.250.33 from the list doesn't work either.

8. Blackspear

Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the entire program.

9. holper123

I suppose I will have to call the company during business hours tomorrow. I uninstalled the program. When I try to download it to reinstall, it says that the server could not verify my authorization or my browser doesn't know how to supply the credentials required. It sounds like my subscription was voided after 3 months instead of lasting a year. I have the original email with the expiration date of Sept 07, so there must be a mistake somewhere. I'll call them this week.

10. Blackspear

Forward the original license to me and I'll check it: blackspear @wilderssecurity.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.