Invalid partition - How to recover it?

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by Joguno, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joguno

Joguno Registered Member

Hello,

I'm using a PPMS v.10 personal edition. In my HDD everything working fine untill I intended to resize my Primary partition usig PPM.
    On my HDD exist 6 partitons, the first one containing an OS (primary) and 5 logicals (From C: to H: )
    When I order to PPM to resize C: partition it identified a "disorder" on the H: partition, wich appeared in red color. I picked-up on H: partition and copy the information given on the screen (see attached file)
    PPM10_DISKH.JPG
    The resize operation was aborted because of this "disorder".:mad:
    I tried to format de invalid partition and PPM says - "Windows or other applications are using the partition" - operation aborted.:blink:
    I tried to Delete partition - and results the same story.:sick:
    I tried to repair it using Norton System Works - It can not repair the partition.o_O

So, does any body know the way to recover the invalid partitiono_O?

PD: Windows and all applications are runing fine. I've read a little trought the forum and found I'm not the only one who has this problem - there is the solutiono_O?

Thanks.
  2. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

Try to work outside of Windows. Build the boot medium (CD or USB key) and work from it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.