Internet History surfing erasers…

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sweater, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    What can you say on this three internet history surfing cleaners...CleanCache 3.2, Zero Tracks 2005, and Privacy Mantra? :rolleyes: o_O

All of them are free and looks reliable, but I still doubt if they can really do the job of cleaning or erasing effectively and safely those internet history. :blink:

Is it okay to use them safely…:rolleyes: and they will not touch those important things on our pc aside from what it’s purpose to be or only deleting surfing histories? :cautious: o_O

2. Snowie

Snowie Guest

Greetings Sweater

Have used Zero Tracks in the past....it caused my some problems after cleaning the Swap File...........its useable.....but I would never try cleaning the Swap File with it again...........nope!

While there are some cleaners that could POSSIBLY cause issues....for the most part they work pretty good an rarely cause problems......a safe one to use is listed right here at the forum.....by javacool.....its called MRUBLASTER......works very well

No, I've not known any cleaner to clean out everything.....in my case several cleaners are used......as well as a "WIPE" program afterwards........

In a case where a person is new to this.....MRUBLASTER may be a good starting point.........after you become comfortable....move on to another cleaner....thereby using two cleaners...........just be careful.......if you don't know.....don't do.......ask first.

snowie

3. Snowie

Snowie Guest

oh, an if you decide to test run MRUBLASTER.......be sure to check out the plug-in's.........an set the "wipe" settings to at least 10 wipes/

that would be fpr cookies and temp files

4. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Here are the pics of these three things that I used I forgot to attach just in case you're wondering bout what they are. :rolleyes:

I lost my dial up connection when I used Privacy Mantra and ZeroTracks 2005 and now I only uses CleanCache 3.2 coz it didn't give me any problem. Can I really trust CleanCache to erase securely all of my internet histories or is it more better to use a multiple cleaners just like using multiple anti-spywares? :cautious: o_O :blink:

Attached Files:

5. WYBaugh

WYBaugh Registered Member

Hey Sweater,

I would be very interested in your findings. I totally re-wrote the secure cleaning code last year due to the findings of an individual where CleanCache was not successfully wiping files. I have felt pretty good about the code but it never hurts for it to be put through the ringer.

Thanks for trying my program!

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.