Internet explorer start up page hijack

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by teekays79, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teekays79

teekays79 Registered Member

Hello there..

I am haviing serious problems with my computer.. My internet explorer is hijacked and I get to a very crazy website each time and there are several pop ups that come along each time I open my internet explorer. I am unable to open any websites uSing internet explorer because this crazy search website domiinates all the other websites i try to open and makes it almost impossible to use internet explorer. What do I do?? I need help...I used spybot,used hijackthis nothing works....can somebody tell me what to do?? Please help me ..

Regards,
    Gayathri

2. the mul

the mul Registered Member

Please have a look at this and tell me If this is what you are experiencing, when u start internet explorer.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topict3341.html

If you are infected with this infection you will see an image that is very similar to the one below when you start Internet Explorer.

Just to let u know this is not the correct place to post, but someone will probably remove this to the correct one.

THE MUL

Attached Files:

3. teekays79

Hello there,

Thank you very much for responding so quickly to my query. You are right thats exactly what I have on my explorer along with some pop ups which also keep growing in itself. Could you help me? What do I do?

Thank you very much,
    Gayathrii

4. teekays79

Hello there,

i am also posting my log ,just to broaden and help you get a clearer idea of whats going wrong with my computer, am having thiis trouble for 4 months now please help me .

Regards,
    Gayathri

~~HighJackThis log removed....Bubba~~

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2004
  5. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey teekays79,

I am afraid we no longer allow the posting of unsolicited HijackThis logs as per our Posting Policy stated in this Announcement. However, you will find a link in the Announcement Post to several other sites that still do provide HijackThis log analysis service.

Whichever site you decide to go to, please be sure and follow their posting policy before you post your hijackthis log.

I have also moved your thread to a more appropriate Forum.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2004
  6. the mul

the mul Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.