Internet EXplorer popup window

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by humminburd, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. humminburd

humminburd Registered Member

Sorry if this is a little vague but..I am a real security noob but considering taking it at a college or something, as security issues are starting to really interfere with me learning web design :mad: (I have a practice site up, may have let trojans in to my system). I just switched to NOD32 as my antivirus, and things have improved a lot- at least if FINDS and destroys a lot of viruses, (virtumonde, vundo, etc. etc.) and the popups/hijacks have diminished a lot. I still get redirected to some sites, now and again (is this called 'hijacking'?) but the most annoying is the popup of an Internet Explorer window, that says "This page cannot be displayed" Also, lately when I try to use IE to view a web site, it says '" Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close" I used to get this a lot with Firefox closing down, but not so much now (occasionaly) now it's alwasy IE. Anyone else get this? It is really annoying, what causes it? thanks

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.