Internet Explorer 10 Navigation Times

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by DVD+R, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

Guys I really would appreciate some help here :mad: Recently The time to await completed navigation on IE10 is getting to the stage where it's driving me crazyo_O When I type in a web address, it's become a common thing that the address bar shows waiting for...... and goes on waiting, and waiting, and waiting until it directs me to where I want to go, then it jams up and I have to close it down and start all over again. I've tried slackening the Privacy from Medium High to Medium and even Low but no luck:ninja: On a few occasions it will Navigate in a snap, but the longer I browse, the longer the delay increases. Other then using Firefox or Chrome, or anything else, can anyone think of the problem? and maybe a solution o_O

Edit: Another incident is when I submitted this post, in the address bar was the icon rotating saying waiting for wilders........................30 seconds later the post submitted

2. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.