Internet Explore Browser Problem

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sooflymami, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sooflymami

sooflymami Registered Member

Whenever I open the IE7 browser, it does open but right after I open it, it freezes for a bit and then it takes me to the site but this never happened to me before. This just happened recently. What could be causing this?

2. PROROOTECT

PROROOTECT Registered Member

Hello Sooflymami,

Tools/IE Options/Delete/Delete all...

Have you ToolbarCop?

Look to thread: Your NEW BEST Free Softwares ... and to thread: Your BEST FAVORITES!

... and have you: HijackThis? ... a-squared HiJackFree ? Nemesis ? SREng ? SecCheck ? ActiveX Compatibility Manager ? KCleaner ? JavaRa ? PureRa ?:thumb:

Hamamelis virginiana- don't forget. It's for me.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  3. Arup

Arup Guest

Also check if any new active X has been installed, that might be causing the freezeup.

4. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Just a suggestion. Install Firefox and run it along side IE for a couple of months. If you have a problem as you describe in IE, go to FF and see if it's there too. If it isn't the problem is IE. If it is the problem is your pc. While your using both browsers side by side, you will see that FF is superior as you use it, and eventually make FF your default. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.