Internal Error: Unhandled Exception

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by icthrooyou, Oct 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icthrooyou

icthrooyou Registered Member

Hello All!

Running ATI 8.0 build 771 (downloading 774 as we speak) on WinXP Pro SP1 (SP2 is why I'm now running ATI 8.0...Grrr!)

Installed about 3 weeks ago and after upgrading to build 771, everything worked fine until about a week ago. I am using the ASZ with incremental backups nightly. They have been going fine until last week they began failing about every other day. When I would check them in the morning, I would find they had failed and then just restart the process manually which completed fine. Today, I had missed checking it for a couple of days and I found that when the scheduled backup fails, ATI just sits there in failure. The scheduled backup does not repeat on its own unless you actually run ATI and clear the dialog boxes that alert you to the failed process... Every time it's the same failure problem... "Internal Error: Unhandled Exception" with the same module error codes. I run my PC at night so the backups can run and I also leave my dialup connection on so other processes can access the net and do updates.

My two questions are 1. what is causing the "unhandled exception" error and 2. When ATI fails to complete a backup, why can't it just GET ON WITH LIFE and continue trying to backup my computer the next night??

Log file attached...

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

3. icthrooyou

icthrooyou Registered Member

Thanks for the reply Andrew. For the moment, the upgrade to build 774 seems to have cured the problem. If it shows up again, I will contact support.

Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.