"Internal Error: unhandled exception"

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mike_wells, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike_wells

mike_wells Registered Member

My turn to post a problem! Acronis and I have been working this one for nearly 2 months. TI7/builds 611, 613, 627. Was there a 619? If there was I missed it!

TI/WinGUI
    After clicking "Proceed" on a manual image creation TI analyizes each partition before it starts the actual image creation (just as it does when you launch it).
    A split second after clicking "Proceed" the message box (title of thread) appears. This is so random and so intermittent that so far it has been impossible to nail down.

Now, it is possible to continue by clicking on thru the modal dialog but NO thank you! I relaunch!

TheQuest, beenthereb4, have any of you seen this? And if so, what might you know?

Bottom line; no work stoppage here! I just do not like "random" error messages, PERIOD!

Mike *puppy*

p.s. DrW wont trap it!

2. mike_wells

Anybody home here?

Mike *puppy*

3. beenthereb4

beenthereb4 Registered Member

Hurricane Charley has knocked me out completely, no power, no HSI, no phone, etc. Looks like it will be a few days before I'm back on. (This is my laptop)

4. noonie

noonie Registered Member

Sorry for the inconveniences.
    I went through Andrew
    Good Luck

5. mike_wells

Sorry to hear that btb4. Saw some of it on TV. Hope you are back in the game with us real soon and best of luck!

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.