Interesting comparison of 42 anti-trojans, TDS3 came out #1

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Wayne - DiamondCS, Sep 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

Independent review, http://www.techsupportalert.com/best_anti_trojans.htm

Unlike a lot of anti-trojan comparisons, this one documents their testing techniques quite well.

Best regards,
    Wayne

2. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

yup i saw that a few days back maybe even the same sight

yup its as simple hey didnt i put that on my newby guide tds-3 and boclean hmmmmmmmmmmmm

me thinks we have some one or several important people reading my posts lol im starting to notice major changes in software that i been wanting for months now lol

but how could they read my posts lol i can barely read them lol.

yup tds is the best and its not because of the huge archive of trojans you have in the data base either its the actual software it self

it simply gives so much more
    last i read awhile back it had 19 difrent ways of detecting trojans and varients how many trojan av's offer that

and the extensive plug ins port checking and its scan options are huge in comparioson to anything out there

thats not even goig into the other 20 -to 30 more features it has that to many to name

so it has a big data base but the enginearing takes the cake

if you really want to be secure tds is the way to go with boclean active on the side

i also notice that article mention everything i have mention in the past but with better vocab lol

the price the not newb frindlt the for experts or experinced

i also mention in the past 3 verstions of tds with affordable prices cause not every one uses all the extras still to this day i mainly use it for a scaner that talks with excution protection

newby intermidiate and expert

lol i guess some one out there has been listhening and im glad as soon as the guard and scanner is out ill get my frinds to buy it easyer to use

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Yeah, a well deserved cpngratulations Wayne. but it was no surprise, of course :)

MrBlaze, it is not exactly TDS-3 cut in three to create TDS-4a, b, c but those are new tools beside it.
    You can as well tell your friends as well now already, and point them to this forum for additional help and info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.