I have been having this problem since the back in the beta days, and I have seen that other people have had the same issue on this forum but I have gone through 5 pages of threads and found no solutions. The problem is that I prefer to use interactive mode as opposed to automatic mode. I install ESS (3.0.563) and everything is good for around 24 hours after that my internet connection stops working, I have no internal or external connectivity. If I change to automatic mode everything works no problem, if I disable the eset firewall everything works. Sometimes a reboot will bring things back sometimes I have uninstall and then reinstall ESS. Am I the only one with this problem still, or is there a solution on here that I can't find, or has ESET still not fixed this from the Beta versions and then have the gall to call it a finished product.