Integrated nic problem Dell gx620

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by GoldDragon, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldDragon

GoldDragon Registered Member

Acronis 9.1 3633

Model: Dell Optiplex GX620 (Ultra small form factor)

Nic: Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller
    Type: Wired
    Speed: 100mbps

The problem:
    Acronis bootable media does not recognize this NIC, I have tried it in default mode(didn't work) then went into the bios and tried it with pxe support(didn't work) then tried it with rpl support(didn't work).

Is there a way to inject the drivers I need into the iso image, via a program like WINISO, or ISOBUSTER?

I see a WINpe option as well but typically WINpe is very slow to boot, however If I create a WINpe disk can I inject the driver into it? How?

I would rather just use the bootable media if possible it boot quickly and works well.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello GoldDragon,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please send the link to this thread to support@acronis.com? We will provide you with an ISO image, which will work correctly with your NIC.

Thank you.
    --
    Fedor Kurbatov

3. Jeff_J

Jeff_J Registered Member

Hey GoldDragon,
    Did the .ISO image allow TI to work properly with your GX620? I am having this problem as well.

-Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.