Installing OS Selector as a separate application

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Kapiti, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kapiti

Kapiti Registered Member

I own a copy of Disk Director Suite v 9 but not installed on my hard drive, I use the rescue CD for any work needed.
    I would like to use the Acronis OS Selector without installing the full programme onto my hard drive. Is it possible to just install the OS Selector and use it as a separate application?

John.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello John,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Yes, it is possible to install Acronis OS Selector without having Acronis Disk Director Suite installed on the same machine.

Here is the sequence of actions which are necessary to perform:

- First of all you should create Acronis Disk Director Bootable CD with the "Acronis OS Selector setup" component included. You can create such CD by temporary installing Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 onto another machine.
    - Boot the computer under consideration from the created CD and choose the Acronis OS Selector setup option;
    - After that you will be able to proceed with the installation of Acronis Os Selector, enter the serial number, etc.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

3. Kapiti

Kapiti Registered Member

Thanks for the information Kirill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.