Installed SpywareBlaster etc... now I can't log in...to any of my secure sites.

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by skyfisherman, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyfisherman

skyfisherman Guest

I installed SpywareBlaster etc... now I can't log in...to any of my secure sites.

(This is a repost from one I made over on Help2Go earlier today. I'm in a bit of a bind and felt that maybe by posting it here as well my chances of someone being able to help would be even greater.)

For a look back at my recent downloads that were done (just yesterday) to repair a Hijack prob look here:</i>

http://www.help2go.com/postt9515.html

-------------------------------

Thankfully that problem has been solved. Unfortunately, in taking what I thought were preventative measures...ie...installing SpywareBlaster, SpywareGuard, AVG 6.0 etc...etc...I now can't get into sites like...well...

My Online Bank Accounts
    My Online Brokerage Accounts
    My Online Credit Card Accounts

...may be others but I only got as far as those.

This is definitely NOT what I hoped for and is obviously NOT acceptable !

I've tried putting all of these sites in the "Trusted Sites" Zone of the Security section within Internet Options. I have Lowered the security settings to the lowest possible within the "Trusted Sites" Zone, in an attempt to see if I can get in after username/password is entered. That doesn't work ! Surely I'm not the only one that has experienced this. SpywareBlaster or SpywareGuard has to be the culprit.

And speaking of SpywareBlaster...just to install it properly after the download...I had to put my machine in "Safe Mode". Otherwise, I would get a "Performed an Illegal Operation" window. From reading other's posts over on the Wilders Security Forums many others have had THIS problem as well.

But I digress !

What is important now is what can I do about my login troubles ?

Please help if anyone has any thoughts ! tia

Regards,

skyfisherman

2. skyfisherman

skyfisherman Guest

Problem solved !

Thanks to steamwiz over @ Help2Go !

Regards,

skyfisherman :)

3. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

What was he solution to your problem? it might come in handy to know so we could possibly help someone that has the same problem in the future. We would appreciate knowing if you don't mind.

bigc

4. skyfisherman

skyfisherman Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.