Installation problem

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by univers63, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. univers63

univers63 Registered Member

Hello,

I installed ESET SMART SECURITY v3.0.669, Eset server and Eset console.
    I create the client package with its configuration to install it on the computers which are on my network ...

When i try to install ESET SMART SECURITY v3.0.669 with remote installation on the workstation i'm getting this error on the first pc:
    Couldn't install ESET installer on target computer (SC error code 6 - GLE error code 1203)

On the second pc i get this error :
    Failure during the package install - exit code: 1603, description: Fatal error during installation

What does mean all these? Is there a problem with my network?

Thanks for your help

2. bertgo81

bertgo81 Registered Member

I've got so many of these same error messages. So far I've worked it down to my last two machines with the 1603 error. I'm starting to wonder if it's a FAT32 issue. I wasn't keeping track but I think these may be my only two FAT32 machines. I'm going to convert then to NTFS after I back them up completely. I've seen conversions fail, leave it to Microsoft on that one.

I've cleared other issues up by turn simple file sharing off, and windows firewall off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.