Install Package Problem

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by ffemtreed, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ffemtreed

ffemtreed Registered Member

I downloaded the new 3.0.650 Antivirus and everytime I try to create a package using that MSI file I download it give me an error saying its not a valid package.

I have had no problems in the past using older versions of the downloads. I even re downloaded the files using the links in the remote package creator instead of the website.

I am using the most current RA server and Console (2.0.56).

Anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
    JIm

PS -- I have tried both the X64 and X32 with the same error!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  2. techie007

techie007 Registered Member

I had no problems making a 32-bit package for .650. Have you tried using a local path instead of the unc path shown in the picture you provided?

3. ffemtreed

ffemtreed Registered Member

I will try playing with the paths. This is exactly how I did all the other versions(using UNC).

4. techie007

techie007 Registered Member

I just realized today that the package I made for 650 that worked, was not the Business Edition. I D/L'd the BE versiona nd now I cna't make a package either.

I also can't run the Msi locally. It was about a 10MB d/l from their site. If I use the "Download from Web" button in the Package creator it sent me a 19MB package instead.

That one works.... ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.