Infos about Disk Director 9.0

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Mr.Gamer, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Gamer

Mr.Gamer Guest

hi all , i'm new.. and i'm testing disk director as substitute for partition magic

the trouble i encounter is that i use (on my desktop pc) a silicon image 3112a raid 0 with 2x maxtor 160gb (with an abit NF7-S 2.0), so diskdirector reads me the raid as 2 different drives :/

i read in this forum (really very useful) that true image 8 has support for this chip... and diskdirector ?

some infos ?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Mr.Gamer,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Director Suite (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/diskdirector/).

We regret to inform you that current version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 doesn't support Sil3112a controller in RAID mode. However Acronis True Image 8.0 (the latest 791 build) does support it. But the difference is that these programs have different functions and that is why the support of this controller is much more difficult in Acronis Disk Director than in Acronis True Image. Our Development Team is working on this problem and we expect this feature to implemented in future.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.