Information about LNS on Vista

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by shaunwang, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaunwang

shaunwang Registered Member

Hi to all experts here,....

I very very tired in testing all the firewall, I wish to stay on to one, currently my ideal of firewall is good and effective but from the looks of the developing parties in getting to vista fully compitable and working without any problem...

I currently have only 2 to 3 weeks of vacation before my school reopen... therefore hoping to settle down my firewall selection for windows vista business edition (32bits)....

Some questions.....

Will LooknStop like other security computer falls to nothing ?

I seriously afraid of that to happen, cost I spend the money for a product which can last me a good period of time.... a couple of bad case was like processguard....they seems to be half dead and half alive.... some how the redesign their website and look promising but I doubting whether is it the same as before now...

http://www.diamondcs.com.au/index.php

I have read through LNS forum and FAQ they looked really very encouraging...
    I hope my purchase for these will be worth too?

Any ideas for the future of LNS though it really a bit too early to ask the developer.

2. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Hi shaunwang,

I've been closely watching the Look 'n' Stop product development since late 2001, and I can honestly say for the most part, it has always been actively under development.

Technical support is superb, and if there's an bug, or a issue in the product, it's promptly addressed.

Bests Regards,
    Phant0m``

3. shaunwang

shaunwang Registered Member

Yeah thanks alot Phant0m, appreciate alot for replying....

I shall placed my money on this product then because I remember purchasing your ruleset v7 just to test out LNS 2.05 for 30 days or so therefore hope to get my money worth on this.

LNS on my windows xp looks stable , same for the vista which is using the latest version 2.06p2.

My bootup speed is super fast and shutdown speed is super fast which is a good sign that the firewall is not really causing any technical issuse with nod32 and spyware terminator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.