Info

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by benji4319, Dec 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benji4319

benji4319 Registered Member

Blackspear is there a way to send you copy of my test virus e mail. The reason is I have removed my Nortons Antivirus completely before installing NOD32, but still getting message Virus Blocker Message Status and Powered by Symantec

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Benji4319, welcome to Wilders. To answer your question, you can, my email address is in my profile at the bottom left hand corner, just remember to change AT to @ and DOT to .

I would suggest though cleaning Norton right off your system, there is a link here: http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav.nsf/docid/2001092114452606 and then doing a registry clean to remove all the last remnants (formally ruminants). I think this will resolve your problem.

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

Last edited: Dec 6, 2004
  3. jayt

jayt Registered Member

I know that Norton is sometimes considered to be a hog (of resources) but this is the first time I have heard anyone call it a "cow". :D

ruminants -

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

ROFLMAO, well that's why you see a few of my posts with Spelling and Grammer edits, LOL, darn english language and my brain, don't mix so well ;) :D

:D :D :D

5. jayt

jayt Registered Member

Hee hee :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.