Info neede from Eset

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by scirious, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scirious

scirious Registered Member

I'm just wondering if someone from Eset knows when their brazilian representatives will enable the upgrade from the AV to ESS. Or at least sell the ESS. Up to the moment it site (http://www.eset.com.br) just has version 2.7 and they don't even answers to my e-mail.

TIA,
    Scirious.

2. SteveBlanchard

SteveBlanchard Registered Member

Just looked at your site ESS is available

ESET Smart Security / ESET NOD32 Antivírus 3.0 - Inglês
    - Usuário Individual
    Versão Tamanho
    ESET Smart Security for Win XP/2000/Vista (32-bit) 3.0.560 18.00 MB Download Guide
    ESET Smart Security for Win XP/2000/Vista (64-bit) 3.0.560 19.00 MB Download Guide
    ESET NOD32 3.0 Antivirus for Win XP/2000/Vista (32-bit) 3.0.560 15.00 MB Download Guide
    ESET NOD32 3.0 Antivirus for Win XP/2000/Vista (64-bit)

You need a user name/password for this download

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

It must be the English version as the localized version is still in the works.

4. scirious

scirious Registered Member

I beleived I've benn misunderstood.

I do have a username and a password and I can download the AV and I can will use the english version. However I can't buy or ESS or upgrade from EAV to ESS since ESET.com redirect to my local resseller and the resseller is'nt selling ESS. And I can't buy from an internationale resseller withoud a credit card and I don't have one. I've already emailed the local resseller twice about this but they don't answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.