infected with virus

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by zamzari, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zamzari

zamzari Registered Member

Hi,

In my network already infected with this "BAT/Autorun.NAA" virus. After scan and deleted using nod32 and version of signiture is 2596 but the thing still come back. How to clean it? Really hope someone can help me.

2. clambermatic

clambermatic Registered Member

hi Zamzari...

Are you using XP (Home/Pro doesn't matter)o_O

If you are, Shut Down your "System Restore" first before doing another re-scanning!

How2 shut down 'SysRes', k... From your Desktop>My Computer (right-click) >Properties>System Restore>Tick Off; Then Ok...all the way out! ;)

BUT if you had your System Restore already ticked-off and recurring 'infections' still going on.... Make Sure "SysRestore" was off, go Safe Mode via reboot, then do a rescan using your default AV under Safe Mode condition.

....Shalom.

Note: If U prefer the convenience of System Restore (for me, it's a nuisance & a speed hump thou), don't forget to switch it back on and re-list a new set of RPoint!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

I wil not suggest to shutdown system restore( especially to a beginner) unless it,s sure that virus is coming back from system restore. Rather he can try to restore to few weeks back if he thinks that his system was clear at that time.
    Probably some of the malicious process is active that is recreating the files.
    Try scanning in safe mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.