indexcleaner.exe

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by tuamo65, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuamo65

tuamo65 Registered Member

hey all,

I wonder if someone would be kind enough to help with an installation (?)
    problem I¨ve been having with Mru-blaster. I have a home version of windows xp with Norman firewall and anti virus software. I installed Mru-blaster and scheduled it to scan my comp automatically once in 15 hours.

However, something peculiar must have happened since once I turned my comp on and logged on i got the message that went something like fhe following (all in Finnish so this is my rough translation so
    please bear with me):

"D:\ Program files\ Mru-Blaster\ indexcleaner.exe Windows is unable to use
    defined/spesified [not quite sure about the translation, sorry] hardware, path,
    or file. You may not to have adequate administrative rights.
    [under this an OK button]"

If i hit OK, my comp seems to be running fine without anything weird or
    suprising going on. Does anyone happen to have any idea why I do keep getting this message and how to get rid ot it /fix it? Any help would be greatly
    appreciated.

ps. while I was busy translating this I happened to stumble into a possible explanation. After installing Mru-blaster I installed spy catcher.If I understood correctly this spy catcher now keeps putting Mru's indexcleaner into quarantine even if I tell spy catcher not to do this. Or have I misunderstood this?

Anyway.. is there something I can do to fix this when I would like to keep both Mru an spy catcher?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.