Incremental backups not being limited #

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by BobbyDouglas, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyDouglas

BobbyDouglas Registered Member

I'm running daily incremental backups with TI Home 2009 build 9615, setup with:

Number of backups exceeds: 2

I often have 3-4 backups that are created, instead of the 2 that it is not supposed to exceed.

For example:

MyBackup2.tib
    MyBackup.tib
    MyBackup2222.tib

Why does this happen? Every once in awhile I'll just delete the backup task, and create another one, setting the output to another folder, just to consolidate the backups!

Does this feature not work? Am I not using it correctly?

2. BobbyDouglas

BobbyDouglas Registered Member

No suggestions here?

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Bobby,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

The current build you are using is an outdated build of the program. Please download and install the latest build. You can learn more on how to download the latest build here.

Install the latest build and recreate the task. See if the issue remains.

If the issue persists, please collect the below information and create an e-mail request or contact Live chat service available on this page, under Contact us click on the Start here button and follow the step-by-step guide.

1. Download the AcronisInfo file;
    2. Run the downloaded file.

The gathered information will be put in adv_report.zip in the same folder, where the AcronisInfo was saved.
    Running AcronisInfo may take up to 5 minutes.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.