In seach of an anonymizer

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by ignatius reilly, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max Zorin

Max Zorin Former Poster

I cant see the 30 day trial for Relakks. Has it ended?

2. badjoey

badjoey Registered Member

hi guys i found a new service for people on a budget.they are new and offering a special promotion to get customers.its a lifetime pptp vpn service for life for 29.00 us dollars.check them out.http://www.vpn4life.com/
    now obviously they probably will not last more than a cople of years but even still 29 is cheap and they offer 3 server locations.UK,Germany and i think Singapore or Malaysia.
    also guy this service will not give you the kind of protection that xerobank or its new vpn service shadow vpn will offer because it is just a pptp vpn but if you are in need of a cheap service with some level of protection it will do.also they claim unlimited bandwitdth use for downloading so if you are a person who uses the torrent sites alot or other download services than this will be great for you cause you can rotate servers for better and faster downloads.

3. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

I am trying to remember which forum I saw a similar rip-off. A bunch of people signed-up and it worked for a month or so and then, poof, it was gone. A bunch of people felt really foolish. This smells awfully familiar.

4. fuzzylogic

fuzzylogic Registered Member

A massive scam, for the money they sent you a file called vpn4life_pc.exe, which is actually a free version of hotspotshield, from archorfree.

5. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

That reminds me of the old envelope stuffing scams. People would put classified ads in newspapers saying "How you can make hundreds of dollars from home by stuffing envelopes. Details only $10 P.O. Box 1234 Anytown, USA." For your ten bucks you received a letter telling you that the only envelopes you need to stuff are those to people who respond to ads like the one they did and told people how to place similar ads! Some things never change. Only the technological means of scamming changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.