Importanta problem in ESS RC1

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by Negative_In_Flesh, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Negative_In_Flesh

Negative_In_Flesh Registered Member

I've installed Eset Smart Security RC1. It's a cool programm, I really like it, BUT it crashes my computer.
    I'm using Vista x64 and after my computer is on in some hours my PC just turns off without writing anything in the logs.
    I can't determine what is the problem, but I remember when it crashed. 1st it crashed, while I played Counter-Strike. 2nd time it was when I was simultaniously downloading stuff by BitComet, converting .flac to .mp3 by Easy CD-DA Extractor, listening to music through Windows Media Player 11 and writing something in Microsoft Word. 3d time was as the previos one, but instead of Word I was using Maxthonfor surfering the Internet.
    The most strange, that even when I was doing NOTHING it crashed my PC. Forthemore, it disabled somehow my ReadyBoost - I needed to re-pug-in the flash-card and formate it.
    Maybe it's just the specific settings of my PC, but still I thought you should know, that there is such a problem. And, in case, you ask: after I uninstalled ESS crashing stopped. It's already 2 days of unstoppable working of my PC. Nothing has happend. So, try to figure out, what's crashing the system.
    Thanks for your attention. And excuse me for my "Russian" English. (=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.