IMON setup HTTP client compatibility

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by CJsDad, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJsDad

CJsDad Registered Member

How do you know which program to keep at higher compatibilty and higher efficiency?
    Is their a particular setting for certain programs or is this something like users choice, whatever works best for you?

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

its whatever works best for you.

even tho u can set limits for high efficiency, i like to set my download manager and p2p at higher compatibility since i usually download bigger files.

3. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Higher efficiency is the preferred option unless for a particular application it causes an issue. Download managers would normally be set to Higher compatibility and are one of the few program types that require this setting for correct operation.
    More information here

Cheers :)

4. CJsDad

CJsDad Registered Member

Appreciate the help, thanks.

5. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

You're welcome :)

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I just want to add something . Music players , Download managers, streaming applications should be on Higher compatibility as already said

Web-browsers should be set to Higher efficency for safer surfing however I don't recommend you put IE6 on higher efficency .
    IE6 often crashes on my two XP machines when set on higher efficency , Mozilla and Opera works fine in both modes

:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.