IMON Settings

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Shaker, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaker

Shaker Registered Member

Hi everyone.

In my IMON settings, I have everything set to High Efficiency. Everything seems to be working ok.

I remember reading a thread a while back that mentioned High Efficiency and High Compatibily settings. Sorry I couldn't find the thread. If I'm correct, I believe there was something about leaving a few things in High Compatibility, but can't remember what they were. Am I remembering correctly, or is everything ok in High Efficiency mode?

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Shaker, make everything GREEN, if you do find an issue then adjust that program to RED, if it hasn't already done so itself...

Cheers :D

3. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

All mine are set to Higher efficiency, but if I need to stream a movie or see any odd things happening, I switch the user agent that is causing trouble to Higher compatibility.
    Nod32 Update is the only one running compatibility mode all the time, don't wanna miss those signature updates you know :)

4. Shaker

Shaker Registered Member

Hi Blackspear. Yep, that's the way I have everything set up. I set up NOD32 using your settings in your Extra Settings thread. Everything has been working fine. I just wanted to make sure I didn' miss anything. :)

Thanks Blackspear.

Hi Brian N. So far I've had really good luck. No problems running streaming videos or problems with signature updates with everything set to Higher Efficiency. Everything runs so smoothly with NOD32, if it weren't for the pop ups that say my signatures have updated, and my weekly scans, I'd forget it's running. ;) :D

Shaker :D

5. CyberMew

CyberMew Registered Member

Download managers and movie players should be better left in compatibility mode as I hate my downloads being restarted each time and movies being downloaded in full. Other than that I think there is nothing else left to be set to compatibility mode unless you encounter weird problems etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.