IMON Problem

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by prm, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prm

prm Registered Member

I have some problem when I start my own application that recieves video stream from AXIS Communication Network camera through HTTP protocol.
    There is lot of files named IHo_O?.tmp appears in the Windows temp folder.
    This files appears one per connection. If new connections to camera established or program restarts - then new files created for each connection.
    They grows very large - 100Mb+. The files stop to grow when connection closed but not disappears. The files remains after stopping my program.

If I disable HTTP checking in IMON then new files not appears but last file continue grow. My program often reconnects to camera due often timeout greater then 250 msec when HTTP checking is enabled.When HTTP checking is disabled it doesn't breaks connection and runs stable.

I can't delete temp files while my program runs. But when I stop the program then files can be deleted.

Is it possible to disable IHo_O?.tmp files?

Thanks.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You can instead either fully disable IMON (+ machine reboot) , try the exclusions in IMON or better install the latest version 3 . You can configure v3 not scan your application(s) at all , or scan just your browser , or scan just the HTTP/POP3 traffic without being interested by the application generating the traffic.

3. prm

prm Registered Member

Thank you, HiTech_boy.

I already do so.
    Nod32 creates a temp file and do not delete it.
    That's a problem!

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.