IMON.DLL - How do I know which version I have?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by angelo_lopes, Jun 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelo_lopes

angelo_lopes Registered Member

Four 4 monthes ago I had problems on servers with hyperthreading. Eset sent me a "new" imon.dll exactly the same size in bytes than the old one.
    Two weeks ago I started upgrading our Win2K PCs to WinXP. and randomly they started shutting down with lsass.exe errors.

How do I know if the imon.dll Eset sent me in February is the correct one for my problems now? And, by all means, why do we have to BEG Eset to kindly send us a *good* imon.dll? Patience has limits.

I think my Boss will fire me, after my fight to dump Mcafee and switch to NOD32, so, please:
    1. Eset, give us a way to know which IMON.DLL version we have
    2. Make available a link, on your site, where we can ALWAYS download the latest IMON.DLL version

Thank you VERY MUCH

Regards,

2. angelo_lopes

angelo_lopes Registered Member

Sorry, I forgot a weird thing: Since I have Imon running, how come being possible to rename imon.dll, without first disabling and rebooting? Am I missing anything?

Thank you

3. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

If your trying to ensure you have the latest version, here is what I have...

Attached Files:

4. steve_h

steve_h Registered Member

Angelo,

I had the same lsass errors. If you email support@nod32.com referencing this specific problem they will send you a link to version 2.000.10 which includes a new IMON with HTTP scanning, but most importantly will solve the lsass problem.

Steve

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.