IMON disabled with Zerospyware 2005?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Atomas31, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atomas31

Atomas31 Registered Member

Hi,

When I open Zerospyware 2005, it is disabling IMON? Is there any particular reason?

I have also remark that Ad-Aware identifies some part of IMON as low-risk threats (hijacker possible), so if you delete those than IMON will be disableo_O

What is it going on with IMONo_O?

Thanks,
    Atomas31

2. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

Probably nothing, it's more likely that Ad-Aware & Zerospyware screwed up.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Are you talking about the pay version of Adaware? Because the free version on my system does not flag any part of NOD.

4. Atomas31

Atomas31 Registered Member

If you make a full scan of your system and tickle the low-risk threats, your Ad-aware doesn't found any possible hijacker? The problem is that it is not indicating where or what does possible hijacker are so when I remove them I received a lot of alert from Regdefend and from what it appear it was part of IMON module...

5. The Hammer

I only do the full scan and not the quick one on AdAware1.06 free version and only get tracking cookies etc but nothing to do whatsoever with IMON. I will do a scan right now in fact and post back what I do get.

6. The Hammer

Ok Atomas31, I got seven tracking cookies and nine entries under the heading MRU List. But nothing to do with IMON. I should point out that I don't use Zerospyware 2005 and maybe that is somehow involved. You may need one of the spyware experts on the forum to take a look at this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.