IMON configuration

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by petepohl, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petepohl

petepohl Registered Member

I am encountering difficulties with configuring IMON to scan my email messages. I am currently using an IMAP client in OUtlook XP- but added an additional account using pop3. I referred to the manual configuration settings in the installation document, but am unable to set them correctly. Does anyone else use OUtlook XP and have the correct configuration?

Thank you

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hello,

IMON works fully automatically with any mail client for scanning incoming email through POP3. IMON does not scan email only in case a secure protocol (e.g. SSL) is used and the data is encrypted. I recommend that you contact NOD32 support. They will provide you a diagnostic utility which will help them figure out whether an application interfering with IMON is installed or not.

3. petepohl

petepohl Registered Member

I contacted Eset support and after reconfiguring my settings and reinstalling NOD32- the IMON module works perfectly. Thanks for help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.