IMON cancels out my network connection

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by bmusee, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmusee

bmusee Registered Member

I just installed the newest Windows updates and immediately after rebooting I noticed that I had no connectivity with my Intenet connection. The only way to get to the internet is by stopping IMON monitoring--I went back and uninstalled the updates but still was only able to get on the net if I stopped IMON.. any help is appreciated..:(

2. covaro

covaro Registered Member

Try downloading and running Winsock XP Fix and then repairing IMON by going to IMON -> Setup -> Misc. -> Repair now. Then re-enable IMON, should be all better.

-Cov

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi bmusee, welcome to Wilders.

Doing as covaro has suggested in repairing Winsock and then IMON will resolve this for you.

Cheers :D

4. lodore

lodore Registered Member

blackspear, do you think nod32 3.0 will fix this issue because tons of people have to fix the winsocket because nod32 goes to close to it and messes it up quite a alot

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

IMON will not be present in it's current form in version 3.0, as so many companies are jumping in at the Winsock level and there can only be one piece of software at the top of this that issues are now being seen.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.