IMON automatically changes client compatibility?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Stijnson, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stijnson

Stijnson Registered Member

I have set all client compatibility to 'Higher efficiency' in IMON, but when I take a look at those settings from time to time I notice that IMON has automatically has changed one or more clients (usually just one, and different ones each time) to 'Higher compatibility'. Why does it do this? Is this a small bug?

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Perhaps a registry cleaner because these settings are stored in the Registry.

3. Stijnson

I don't use a registry cleaner. Could this also be caused by the 'disk cleaning' option in Windows? Any other suggestions perhaps?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

No.

Upgrade to v3

5. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

Downgrading to V3 won't help much, in fact it'll just add to the list of problems you're experiencing.
    IMON has always randomly reset the compatibility list for reasons unknown. Just set them again and check from time to time, I don't think anyone know why it does that.

6. Stijnson

Except for this small 'bug' I'm very happy with 2.7. I'm glad that it isn't just me who is experiencing these resets.
    Thanks for your answer Brian N :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.