IMON and internet

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by visitor, Feb 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. visitor

visitor Guest

Our cable net some times just cut for no reason. this happens very recent (5 days ago) today a guy from ISP service came to investigate and he found nothing suspicious. He advised to reinstall OS. But I found (when no connection) if I go to
    IMON>setup>advanced setup>setup tab>repair now.
    I get the connection back after a reboot
    Why is this? Thank you

2. Stan999

Stan999 Registered Member

Do you get the connection back if you just reboot the computer?

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hello,

try turning off IMON by clicking the Stop button and restarting the machine to see if the problem goes off. If so, I suggest you drop en email to support@nod32.com.

4. visitor

visitor Guest

No. the reason for reboot is that IMON prompt you to reboot after clicking "repair now"
    I usually find IMON inactive (don't know why)
    I thik the problem started when we switched to v2.000.9

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Well, in fact "inactive" was meant to mean "idle" so it's OK and the wording will be changed. Please drop us an email as I suggested before.

6. visitor

visitor Guest

Thanks Marcos
    I'll. But first let us see what the ISP service man says. Tomorrow we are expecting another technician coming

7. visitor

visitor Guest

Hi
    This second service man found nothing suspicious either, after a talk about what/when this happened and what we suspect, finally we decided to go back to engine 2.000.6 and the problim disappear. Now the net connection is ok as before

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.