imgburn 2.5.4.0 new update

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by zfactor, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

Changed: Remove some more try/catch statements (mainly to do with buffer recovery stuff) in an attempt to get to the root cause of an EInvalidOp error that I've seen in a few bug reports.
    Changed/Fixed: Attempt to clean up the icons created in the wrong location by a bug in v2.5.2.0. It made them in the current user profile rather than the all users profile and could leave you with duplicate icons after installing v2.5.3.0.
    Fixed: Bug introduced in v2.5.3.0 when selecting multiple files in an 'Open File' dialog box under Vista+ (i.e. those using the new IFileDialog code). The first file was being removed from the list of selected files.

http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

2. acuariano

acuariano Registered Member

what was the last version with no toolbars?

3. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

I'm not sure which was the last version with no toolbar, but you have the option of not installing it.

4. acuariano

acuariano Registered Member

wonder if it is a like foxit,that even removing the option toolbar install itself

5. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

It is not. I updated to the latest version recently, and I unticked the option to install the toolbar. It did not install the toolbar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.