Images burned to DVD...Now what?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Linuxrising, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linuxrising

Linuxrising Registered Member

Hey folks~
    After a slight scare with the 763 build of TI I was sent an update for the 768 build and now I can copy an image to the HDD.
    I'm using DVDs for storage and Nero for burning them to the DVDs.

Now I've got Seven 2GB files on 4 DVDs. I burned these with the ISO format, and tested the restore feature up to a certain point, but didn't go any further. Everything is fine with my computer at the moment.

I'm a little confused as to what I would do if I had to restore. All the files I have on the DVDs are for 2 different HDDs. During restore It asks you to pick a HDD to restore to. On the Make Image I selected both HDDs. Is this going to be a problem?

Should I just make images for each HDD individually or is it cool the way I did it?

I want to check on a few things now. Instead of waiting till an emergency happens and I don't know how to restore. THe documentation doesn't seem to go over the kind of restore I may need to do in the future.

2 HDD both of them SATA drives. Restoring form multiple DVDs. Any pointers on this would be cool.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.