Image over Network is corrupted

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jalves, Jan 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jalves

jalves Registered Member

Hello all,

first of all nice 2005 for anyone.

i am evaluating acronis image workstation 8.0 build 921 against other similar products. i am in need to build an image sharing server for my network, and today i have made an image of my hd0 with windows xp sp2 to local disk, after that i copyed it over my network to a windows xp client pc. i have booted my target pc wih acronis boot media, looked over networkp places and pointed to the shared folder (image inside) from my client pc, i choosed the restore i wish (full disk, including partitions) and when it prepares to restore from network it says image is corrupted. i have checked the image in client pc (that was copyed earlyer over network) for integrity and it was ok. after that i copyed the image again over network to a windows 2003 server, repeated all the passes, and once more the same error.

can anyone help me, i have searched the forum for any relationed problem but didnt found any cleary answer.

thank you,

José Alves

my email: alvesje@mail.telepac.pt / joseemanuel_alves@iol.pt

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello José,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image Corporate Workstation (http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/products/ATICW/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Could you please download the following tool and launch it:
    http://download.acronis.com/support/md5sum.exe

Please click the upper right button (marked "...") and choose the file you created on your local computer. Please save the number in the "MD5" string. After that please save this number for the file you copied to the network place and compare the numbers. If they do not match you are likely to have some problems with network data transfer.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.