Image mounter issue in build 903?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by gio1050, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gio1050

gio1050 Registered Member

Hello all,

I've been dealing with an issue all night concerning the contents of backup images I know to be fine. All files in the images suddenly appear corrupted. I looked to this forum and found that this was a major issue 3-4 months ago. Somehow I evaded it until now. I don't exactly remember what version I was running because I immediately upgraded to build 903. It seemed fixed for an instant and then everything went corrupted again. Thinking that the problem doesn't get fixed by doing a simple update, I uninstalled 903, rebooted, re-installed 903, then rebooted again. I still have the problem!

Am I the only one experiencing this after the "fix" in 889?

Mark

2. pjb024

pjb024 Registered Member

The most frequent cause of corrupted backups seems to be related to bad memory in the PC so I suggest that you run a check on your memory. If you do have a bad stick of memory then you may find that if you check your backups again (after replacing or removing the bad memory) that they are not corrupted at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.