I'm Still Around

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by luv2bsecure, Oct 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luv2bsecure

luv2bsecure Infrequent Poster

Hello to all,

I realized too many days have gone by without posting. As a Privacy Moderator that shouldn't happen without letting you know. I have somewhat been in the ozones.

I don't know what it is, but the past five years have just been horrible for losing relatives - (my only son, mother, father, aunt who practically raised me in my early formative years in Houston) and now - my uncle (husband of the aunt I just lost). There was a time a few months back when I almost added my wife to that list after an accident (she's doing MUCH better).

At any rate, I haven't been able to do much of anything else as I am the executor for my uncle's estate and it's all a long distance thing. I just wrapped up my aunt's probate -- very, very strange. Life throwing curve balls.

SO....I haven't had much of a chance since early in the week to carry out my responsibilities here as a mod. I received an email asking where I was and realized I never posted this to let everyone know.

I will try to sneak in a few posts over the next few days (couple of weeks) but I should not be time pressed after that (at least for awhile). As I said, I sure thought I had left this post once - I haven't been thinking clearly obviously.

I have apologized to the other mods, and do so again, and to Paul - and thank them for carrying my share of the weight along with their own on the forum. It's a good group of people here - a very special group -- moderators and members alike.

Take care,

John
    Luv2BSecure

2. eyespy

eyespy Registered Member

John,
    that's an incredibly sad and unfortunate chain of events and my deepest sympathies go out to you and yours !
    I for one, miss your posts, as I'm sure many others do !
    We do miss you at the Forum, but make sure you take care of the important issues first. And we all will be eagerly awaiting your return to the Forum on a regular basis.

Kindest Regards,
    Bill :'(

3. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

oh John, my deepest sympathies to you and your family. We miss you when you are not here, but please take care of you first.

((soft hug))

pattie

4. Checkout

Checkout Security Rhinoceros

As someone who experienced similar circumstances a few years, my heart goes out to you.

5. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

I've missed ya as well, but you've definitely no need to apologize in my eyes, and I'm sure most here agree. Things such as this far transcend anything cyber and I only hope that your heart is on the mend and does not become too scarred. My best wishes and be sure to take the time you ened for yourself and family every chance you get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.