Im having a Problem with the diff. version ESET AV V4

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by jegan, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jegan

jegan Registered Member

When I run PhilippinesRagnarokOnline;pRO(an online game) after the image of the GAMEGUARD(Hacking Prevent System by nProtect) my PC suddently restart. I also have tried the past version of V4. The only version that does not restart my PC is when Im using ESET AV V3.0.684. Im downloading the 32bit.

-Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    --Media Center Edition
    --Version 2002
    --Service Pack 3
    --Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU
    -- 896MB of RAM

-ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series
    --Chip Type:ATI Radeon Xpress Series (0x5a61)
    --DAC Type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    --1024 x 768 (32bit) (75Hz)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  2. jegan

jegan Registered Member

Is there a solution for this??

3. Nerimash

Nerimash Registered Member

I think your GameGuard conflicts with Eset Kernel drivers. Try to send to ESET support 'Full memory dump' and I think they will be able to fix your problem.

4. stratoc

stratoc Guest

it used to happen with comodo, no warning no message just a restart. the problem with game ant-hacks is they are very very similar to malware, with many hidden drivers and processes.
    as has been said you really would have to contact support on this one. securerom is another badly written piece of junkware you have to have to run some games. i think this is why some av programs have game mode and iobit game booster gives you the option of temporarily turning off you security programs, not sure i would recommend this playing on line though.

5. bradtech

bradtech Guest

Sounds familiar but with other programs doing this with V4..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.