Illegal Operation

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by giantbill, Dec 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giantbill

giantbill Registered Member

Was getting a message that TrueImage caused an Invalid Page Fault in Module TrueImage.exe at 0187:00580D15 when I tried to create an image of C and D drives on an external USB 1.1 drive and on CDs. I have GoBack on the machine and from another Thread found out about the Go Back problem. I disabled Go Back and then tried again. Now I don't get the Page Fault but instead get a screen saying that the program performed an Illegal Function and must be shut down. It happens when I click on My Computer to select the CD burner for the backup. Any ideas? Running windows 98 on a PC with a Athlon processor running at 700 MHZ and using TI8 Build 774.

2. mareke

mareke Registered Member

First thing I would try is reinstalling Acronis as a repair just in case part of the program is corrupted. I did this on my own computer when getting error messages and everything worked fine after the repair.

3. rrockingb

rrockingb Registered Member

I would suggest you install the latest release which is build 921....then try.

4. krispy

krispy Registered Member

Where did you find the 921 release? It is not available on the site. (P.S. We are talking basic TI, not the corparate version, which just updated.)

5. rrockingb

rrockingb Registered Member

krispy, giantbill

Sorry I meant build 786 for TI8 had corperate on my mind...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.