If Wilders had its own 'Little Rascals' ......

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by eyes-open, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyes-open

eyes-open Registered Member

Last edited: May 4, 2006
  2. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Re: If 10F had its own 'Little Rascals' ......

I have no idea who you might be referring to!!

No wascally wabbits here, Woeful ed

3. ~*Nat*~

~*Nat*~ Registered Member

4. eyes-open

Canniballistic tendencies - The Little Wascals ?

Stunned by this accusation the gang invited Chicken Little round for an evening of adult fun & games.

Tho' Chicken Little felt they hadn't been entirely honest about the table dancing.....

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/andysnaps/chicken.gif

5. eyes-open

Aah Eddy, I suspects ya may be suffering from ambrosia - are you still taking your dailys ?

eyes-open remembered their old daily with fondness.

It should be noted that throughout this post, 'eyes-open' maintained innocent expression no. 23........

6. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Waddaya talking about young e-o,

Isn't Ambrosia that stuff w/the little marshmallows in it? Oh.....or mebbe thats when I fall down an ferget stuff!

Beaned in Brockton, Pinto ed

7. eyes-open

Yes and no Eddy - the forgetting stuff was the condition I had intended to resemble.

The falling down - no I think that's just the drinking .........

....and if ya find yerself standing up and getting out of the street - even tho' there's no traffic coming.

Well that's just the sign of a good upbringing ........

8. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Yeah...that prune juice I drank musta been fermented. Good thing I had that upbringing. From now on I'm sticking to grape juice!

Stomping at the Ritz, Concord ed

9. eyes-open

Cor blimey Ed'sty - between your prune juice habit, that funny smelling 'Chise you were always talking about......and Bucky's bean bashes, it ain't no wonder that Nursie was always plastering the gaff with these notices .........

eyes-open, trying to ping the pong in Porton Down

10. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Now you went and dood it! How dast ye cast aspersions upon the body odors of two fine specimens such as Cochise and Big Blucky. Or were you referring to some of their posts. No matter....in the words of one our Colonial Patriots (he originally was a terrorist but we won.....so he's a Patriot) " I wholly disagree w/what you say but I will defend to your death your right to say it!"

Your retraction is expected on my desk by noon tomorrow! A nice pair of cufflinks would be neat also.

Defending the defenceless, Daft ed

11. eyes-open

Hmm - I was kinda referring to the emittances rather than the boys themselves ....... but sure Eddy, if you think that flowers would help - go for it.

As a general rule, if I've got time to discuss it, then the following adage applies:-

Before you insult another person, first walk a mile in their shoes ...... that way when you insult them, not only have you got a mile head start - you also have their shoes.

Okay dear delud'Ed .....brace yourself, sticking a roof tile to your lap with the words 'MY DeSK' chalked on it, don't make it so.

eyes-open, dipping in denial

12. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

Before you two hurt each other too badly..as I Float in from an extended vacation that might not ever end... ;)
    http://www.nadersmotel.com/

I am sharing the Ramblings of a Retired Mind - some thoughts.

I was thinking about how a status symbol of today is those cell phones that everyone has clipped onto their belt or purse. I can't afford one. So, I'm wearing my garage door opener.

You know, I spent a fortune on deodorant before I realized that people didn't like me anyway.

I was thinking that women should put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans!

I was thinking about old age and decided that old age is 'when you still have something on the ball, but you are just too tired to bounce it.'

I thought about making a fitness movie, for folks my age, and call it "Pumping Rust."

I have gotten that dreaded furniture disease. That's when your chest is falling into your drawers!

I know, when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" Just once I want to say, "No, it's for company!"

Employment application blanks always ask 'who is to be notified in case of an emergency.' I think you should write, "A Good Doctor!"

Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do -- write to these men? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen could look for them while they deliver the mail? Or better yet, arrest them while they are taking their pictures!

I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older. Then, it dawned on me, they were cramming for their finals. As for me, I'm just hoping God grades on the curve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.