If Google Glass can do this ...

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Mrkvonic, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

About a week ago, Google started shipping its futuristic Google Glass thingie to select pilot customers. Now, as you may imagine, this is probably the nerdiest invention in the history of human kind. As such, it might be doomed even before it gets born unto the world. But I have a suggestion that could make it the most desired piece of technology ever made. Anyhow, rather than boring you with words, I compiled a video, Google Glass style, which explains my idea in fine detail, plus it elaborates on all of the adjacent technologies required to make something like this happen. Best of all, the capabilities are there, so it's a matter of implementation. We could be using this tomorrow, and the world will have become a better place. Do take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv3skvqA_Fs&fmt=hd

Cheers,
    Mrk

2. Trooper

Trooper Registered Member

Haha that is awesome! :D

3. c2d

c2d Registered Member

nice :D

4. Wild Hunter

Wild Hunter Former Poster

Except that Google has no access to Facebook's data (Bing is their partner) and almost nobody cares about Google social networks such as Google+.

5. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Copyright protected image removed.

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  6. SirDrexl

SirDrexl Registered Member

I don't think it being nerdy is a problem. If enough people find it useful, any nerd stigma will go away. Just having a PC in your home would have made you kind of a nerd about 20-30 years ago. Mobile computing devices used to be nerdy. "Android" is an extremely nerdy name, and yet it's very popular.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.