IE password issues

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by stottle32, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stottle32

stottle32 Registered Member

Recently got new pc, with XP and installed Spywareblaster. Now every site that I go to that requires a password, or even with MS Outlook, my passwords don't get saved, and I have to re-enter them each time. Spywareblaster issue, windows issue? Please help. ***@shortguyrealtor.com

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2004
  2. Under0ath

Under0ath Registered Member

This is a windows issue if I am not mistaken.

When you clear the internet cache on your computer, you delete cookies and such which store your information. If you would like to keep these cookies, possibly manually delete ones you do not want, or use an alternate browser (Mozilla Fire Fox).

Mozilla will prompt you when you enter a password if you would like to save it. IF you do want to, simply click yes. If you dont, click no.

In the Mozilla FF options, it has a specific button you can press to delete stored passwords, OR just hte cache. I recomend just clearing the cache, not the passwords.

Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.