IDBlaster download error / New download link

Discussion in 'FileChecker & ID-Blaster Forum' started by tim, Jan 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tim

tim Guest

The download links for IDBlaster all return a 404 error. Was it moved or something?

- New download link available - LWM

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Re:IDBlaster download error

Hi Tim,

Unfortunately we had some problems at the main wilders.org site, which is where that download comes from, and we have not fully recovered yet.
    Hopefully you will soon be able to download it.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Pieter

3. wvman45

wvman45 Registered Member

Has the download problem been corrected yet? It seems availability of this utility has been nil for a while. Has the author of ID Blaster run into any legal issues with the program? I find it odd to have a forum for ID Blaster, yet not have it available for download. Anyway, whatever reason is keeping it off-line, I hope ID Blaster becomes available soon because it appears to be a worthwhile utility to evaluate.

Thanks,
    Chuck

4. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi Chuck,

I can assure you, we are trying everything in our power to get it available again as soon as possible.

Regards,

Pieter

5. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Hi Chuck,

[qoute]Has the download problem been corrected yet? It seems availability of this utility has been nil for a while.I'm afraid not yet - it still is in the works.

What makes you presume thato_O The answer is: no. And there's no reason in any way for any legal issues.

See my first reply above.

Enormous popularity from all Javacool Softwares comes with a very hugh bandwidth needed, in order to cope with all downloads. As you might know, bandwidth comes with a price tag.

I would recommend everyone to surf to www.javacoolsoftware.com and make a donation. The software is free for personal use - and I for one applaud the software developer for making that choice. The bandwidth however has to be paid, one way or another. In the meanwhile alternatives are looked into.

regards.

paul

6. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

7. Phoenix22

Phoenix22 Registered Member

WORKS FOR ME........sorry didn't mean to scream

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.