IBM 3650 serverraid 8I

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by wickerman, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wickerman

wickerman Registered Member

Hi I'm using version 8.0 Acronis true image. Recently we just started purchasing IBM 3650's which have a server Raid 8I adapter in them. Acronis cannot detect the hard disks so I'm assuming it does not have the drivers for the 8I. Please advise do I upgrade my version of Acronis or can I get a driver of some sort to update acronis ? I'd appreciate any advice.

Regards

Wickerman.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello wickerman,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build of Acronis True Image. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Don't forget to recreate Acronis Bootable Rescue Media after updating.

If updating doesn't solve the problem, please download the latest version of Acronis drivers for older versions and install it with disabled logging.

Please also try booting with "acpi=off noapic" parameter as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Note that as you use an older version of Acronis True Image you should press F11 button when the "Starting Acronis Loader..." message appears and not when the selection screen appears.

If the issue persists, please download and install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home to see how the software works on your computer. With the trial version of the product you will be able to fully use the windows version for a period of 15 days. The standalone version (bootable media) will have only restore function available.

You can find the detailed instructions on how to use Acronis True Image 10.0 Home in the respective User's Guide.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.