I was checking around in the registry editor......

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Ineedhelp26, Jul 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ineedhelp26

Ineedhelp26 Registered Member

I was checking around in the registry editor and came upon a place that has a bunch of website addresses listed. I assume it is places visited on this computer. I didn't recognize most of the sites listed though. They were listed in this area. HKEY_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domain:
    I'm talking hundreds of addresses. Anyway, I found some in another location also. Are these safe to delete?

Another question I have is about passport>DAMap
    It has my old ISP listed there. Why?

Then finally I saw something that says unread mail. When I click on it my current email address is listed as well as my old one when I used another ISP. What exactly is this there for? I think that's it.

2. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hello,Ineedhelp26.i can help you with your first question.thats the resricted zone of ie.i think you should keep thoughs.

3. Ineedhelp26

Ineedhelp26 Registered Member

Ah, I see what it is. That's the sites SpybotSD is blocking apparently. I deleted some and then checked the immunize feature with Spybot and it only had some things blocked when before it had all bad things blocked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.