I took your advice Jooske

Discussion in 'WormGuard' started by Gnostic, Sep 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnostic

Gnostic Registered Member

Hey Jooske :D I took your advice and am trying out Wormguard. It's already popped up twice to warn me :eek: I'll have to throw (clink, clank) four pennies into my "buy" jar!! :cool:

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

This sounds so good! And what kind of alerts were they, real ones which indeed were not to run or normal things with double extensions or such?
    I'm really glad you like the stuff so much! Thanks for telling and lots of fun with it (i mean also with some tests like described and the real stuff of course)
    I see it really as an extra security with the email scanning and surfing on websites, etc.

3. Gnostic

Gnostic Registered Member

The alerts concerned Proxomitron's helpfiles. I was impressed by how fast Wormguard popped into in action. I like the alert information and complete control over actions. I'm definately impressed.

4. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Gnostic,

I am sure you grow to appreciate WormGuard more and more each and every day...... ;)

Regards,
    Kent

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

And then there comes the new version, which is even more impressive :D I would not like to be without WG and TDS single moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.