I paid but I can't enter serial

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bellgamin, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

I bought Acronis TI via New Egg on 4/5/2006. Recently I upgraded my OS from WinME to WinXP. For various reasons I am having to install all applications, including Acronis TI.

I downloaded & installed Acronis TI Home today. No option to enter a serial number was given during installation.

Now that TI is running (15 day trial) I cannot find any way to enter the serial number which I purchased from New Egg. The only choice that TI gives when it opens the trial copy are "Try Now | Buy Now | Cancel"

PLEASE tell me -- How do I enter the serial number?

2. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

3. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Many thanks Erik. I registered at the link you gave me, & downloaded TI therefrom. I deeply appreciate your excellent guidance.

4. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

No problem Bellgamin.
    I hope you wrote everything down somewhere on your computer or paper, like the link, user name and password, ... because you will need it again when a new version and/or build is released and that happens often with Acronis. :D

5. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

ErikAlbert gave you good advice, indeed, bellgamin.

Just in case any relatively new users are puzzled about this, the problem was bellgamin was still using a trial version, which will NOT prompt you for a serial number.

I don't mean to distract from Erik's excellent advice. I only try to make this point about trial versus full version True Image more explicit to reinforce Erik's advice and because I have seen this same misunderstanding posted before and I think its "radar signature" in the search engine could use a boost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.